Taylor Swift Lyrics that Belong in My Autobiography
It's like she's my ghost writer.
- •This love is difficult but it's real.
- •I was a flight risk with a fear of falling, wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts.
- •Braced myself for the goodbye, coz it's all I've ever known.
- •I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how. I've never heard silence quite this loud.
- •I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
- •Faster than the wind, passionate as sin.
- •There we are again in the middle of the night, [kissing in] the kitchen in the refrigerator light.
- •We're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far. It'll leave you breathless or with a nasty scar.
- •I should just tell you to leave 'cause I know exactly where it leads, but I...
- •The rest of the world was black and white. We were in screaming color. And I remember thinking are we out of the woods yet?
- •Nothing lasts forever but this is gonna take me down. He's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad but he does it so well.
- •You see me in hindsight, tangled up with you all high, burning it down. Someday when you leave me, I bet these memories follow you around.
- •We cry tears of mascara in the bathroom. Honey, life is just a classroom.