TV I WATCHED WITH MY PARENTS GROWING UP
This explains a lot about me now that I think about it haha
- •This..is..JEOPARDY!!!We watched JEOPARDY every night for most of middle and high school. It actually got me interested in joining the academic bowl team. The audition exam is difficult so making it onto the show is an accomplishment in itself. Wish me luck (for the nth time)! 🤘🏾
- •60 MinutesWho wouldn't enjoy a Sunday evening investigative journalism news magazine on television?!
- •OPRAH4pm ET. Me & Mom. Neither of us got a car. 😔
- •The Cosby ShowImmensely saddened and disappointed by the actions of Bill Cosby, but the show still means so much. The Huxtables made black excellence feel normal and accessible. It took millions of people (of all races) to a happy place on a weekly basis.
- •I Love LucyMy mother's favorite show. Lucille Ball was a fuching genius. "Vitameatavegemin!"