LITERARY CHARACTERS I STILL WORRY ABOUT
- •Rodger Chillingsworth (Scarlett Letter)What a creep, but can you blame him?
- •Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird + Go Set a Watchman)I haven't even read Go Set a Watchman because even hearing about it was traumaticSuggested by @kateod
- •Charlotte from Pride and PrejudiceA whole lifetime married to Mr Collins?Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •Tiny Tim After all, Sugar Daddy is an old man!Suggested by @reconditioner
- •Grima the wormtomgueHe was henchman of Saruman in the two towers and the chief adviser of the king theoden of rohan. He manipulated and lied to the king to weaken the kingdom. Eventually he was banished from the kingdom. I sometimes think abt what happened to him like did he go join the republicans is he the advisor to trump or prolly takin one of his real estate courses - dunno really worry abt that little dudeSuggested by @fm
- •Arnie Grape, Gilbert's little brotherSuggested by @readjulia
- •Mrs. Fairfax, the housekeeper in Jane EyreYay Rochester and Jane are together but this poor woman has to live with these two now...🙉Suggested by @kendallbartels