All the Feelings Being in My Childhood Summer Cabin After 29 Years Away
A mountain cabin on the Tulare river in the southern Sierra mountains
- •Nothing has changed. It is untouched by time.
- •Soda springs. My childhood fishing hole. Nothing is different
- •I am still the 10 year old girl who lived to catch a German brown trout for breakfast
- •I stopped by the rock where Michael Graves gave me my first kiss. Michael is dead but the rock remains. It seems like yesterday
- •5 separate individuals have suggested I buy a cabin here.
- •Time is weird. I feel both young and ancient simultaneously
- •The River Runs