Some of my favorite photos from the wedding of @gabimoskowitz to @evan
It was such a precious and moving experience, I thought I would share
- •The wedding, traditional and Jewish—was held at the gorgeous Kunde vineyard in the hills of Sonoma on July 3rd 2016
- •Before the wedding ceremony, there was a men's Tisch in the wine caves. This is usually a ceremony celebrated along with a lot of singing, dancing and booze. The photographer captured it beautifully
- •At the same time, the women were preparing, and much the same way. I got a little overwhelmed here
- •This is what I saw that overwhelmed me!
- •Finally it was time for the ceremony. The groom was handsome and the bride was stunning
- •Like any great Jewish wedding, music, dancing, and food were also stars of the show
- •Sunflowers bloomed everywhere
- •We ate, and listened to speeches
- •@jgmosko gave a great toast. Here he is with his sister and his beautiful fiancée Jen
- •The bride and groom were so happy!!!!
- •Finally it was time for cake
- •Gabi and her daddy @Larry did their father daughter dance with style!
- •They truly love and respect each other. It was such an honor and joy to witness their union❤️