Super Low Calorie Wacky Things I Sometimes Eat (and Like)
Old lady, hypothyroid, fucked up metabolism, you get the deal. No judging please!! All you young things with excellent metabolisms and a commitment to clean eating please ignore
- •Trigger warning. If you have now or have ever had a eating disorder, please don't read this llist.
- •One Boca burger 70) two egg whites, both panfried in a little Pam and wrapped in a gem carrot wrap. 110 calories and super filling and lots of protein
- •Orgain protein almond milk, 1 cup 60 cals--One cup of cashew milk, 25 cal, 1 cup chai tea made with a teabag --mixed together and nuked. Yummy, feeling, hot chai for 85 calories and 10 G protein
- •One bag angel hair cabbage sautéed in a little broth,and add 70 cal pack of wild salmon or some diced chicken breast. Mix one wedge of laughing cow light peppercorn cheese with a little broth. Cook that shit down till it's nice and delicious. Less than 200 cal and a great dinner.
- •One 40 calorie corn tortilla with 2 tablespoons bean dip, salsa, cabbage. Less than 100 cal and totally awesome
- •One bag of miracle Rice, 0 calories, One packet of wild salmon, 70 cal, one of laughing cow light pepper jack 35 , mix and nuke. 105 cal of hot spicy delicious protein. Maybe my favorite lunch at the office
- •One piece of 60 cal toast with one scrambled egg on top. Basic. 130 cal
- •1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt , 1/2 ounce crushed nuts, and some sugar free jam. This is my favorite dinner. The casein protein keeps you full for a very long time
- •Quest bars. 170 cal or so and a ton of protein.
- •Two wasa crackers spread with laughing cow light French onion flavor and topped with some Parma ham and pickles. Mmmm
- •Bowl of frozen mixed veggies nuked and drained combined with a protein source and 2 tablespoons of salsa con queso. Super delicious cheesy yummynessSeriously, salsa con Queso is just the best ever. Put it on veggies, put it on burgers, it has something special for very little calorie cost. A lot of bang for your calorie buck
- •One square of 90% lindt chocolate, 60 cal and the perfect little dessert.
- •I seriously have 1 million more recipes like this, but most of them use Frankenfoods, lol. I've lost close to 70 pounds and kept it off for more than 10 years, and it takes a lot of ingenuity