#THROWBACKTHURSDAY HALL OF FAME EDITION
On Friday, Nov. 7, Indiana Athletics will induct six into its Hall of Fame. Learn more about each inductee in this Hall of Fame edition of #ThrowbackThursday.
- •2015 Inductee Tom Abernethy: Tom Abernethy was a four-year letterman for the Hoosiers from 1973-76. Learn More >> http://bit.ly/1MFSR38 #IUHoF15
- •2015 Inductee Sam Carmichael: Sam Carmichael served as men’s golf coach from 1990-98 and women’s golf coach from 1981-2004. Learn More >> http://bit.ly/1LkvDNe
- •2015 Inductee Adriane Diamond: Adriane Diamond won track letters in 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987. Learn More >> http://bit.ly/1WPYOvt
- •2015 Inductee John Murphy: John Murphy won swimming letters in 1972, 1973, 1974 and 1975 and swam on three NCAA champion relay teams. Learn More >> http://bit.ly/1LkvRE3
- •2015 Inductee Herm Schaefer: Herm Schaefer won basketball letters in 1939, 1940 and 1941. Learn More >> http://bit.ly/1WPZcu1
- •2015 Inductee Bobby Wilkerson: Bobby Wilkerson was a three-year letterman for the Hoosiers from 1974-76. Learn More >> http://bit.ly/1Lkw3TY