I STOLE CRAP FROM MY OLDER BROTHER WHEN WE WERE KIDS AND LIVED IN AFRICA
- •DuneItem: Book - I never did find out where or how he obtained it, but I stole it. He didn't appreciate it like I did.
- •Slippery When WetItem: Cassette Tape - Everyone knows all things Bon Jovi belong to me anyway.
- •Plaid FlannelItem: Shirt - I was grunge before grunge was a thing.
- •Bohemian RhapsodyItem: 45 record - This was the equivalent of missionary kid contraband. Openly gay led singer? The horror! FREDDIE MERCURY FOREVER!!
- •Invisible TouchItem: Cassette Tape - I stole a lot of music. He bought the Genesis album while we were vacationing in Europe. I bought shoes. Stupid shoes.
- •Lord of the RingsItem: Books - Why would anyone keep these from me?!??
- •LeatherItem: Jacket - He kept catching me with this one, but let me keep it when he left Kenya and flew to the States for university. Aw. Sweet brother.