A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME
Hi. I'm Carol.
- •I don't actually know the order of the rainbow. I'd have to google it.
- •I've lived in three different countries.
- •I keep traveling back to France, even though I should probably cross off some other counties from my "want to travel to" list
- •I don't even speak French! Except for a few phrases- Voulez vous coucher avec- I'll stop there.
- •I have a bang on French accent, southern accent and British accent
- •Growing up, I wanted to be an actress. I would stand in front of the mirror for hours practicing my Oscar speech (where I would say "I never ever dreamed of being here" pshh. Liar).
- •I Iove sauerkraut
- •I could drizzle maple syrup over anything (makes me a true Canadian)
- •I've always wanted to write a book. I've written a manuscript of a children's book, but I'd still like to tackle teen and adult.
- •The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was the book that sparked my never ending love of reading
- •I remember my mom yelling at me to put a book down so I could eat or join the world. I have a love affair with literature.
- •I work for a company with a fruit as its name
- •I also started my own little prints company to keep my passion of design going strong
- •I have an amazing little boy who is growing up way too quickly, and who I completely adore
- •I first met my partner in grade 4