TODAY IS SPECIAL
We rush through our lives, so we forget to stop and admire the ordinary and extraordinary of being alive.
- •In your ordinary day, there is wonder to be found.
- •The world is rotating at just the right pace for you to be alive. Oxygen surrounds you. Magnetic fields hug you. You are thriving!
- •There is the sun shining down, or there is rain pouring down. There is a smile or a head nod from a stranger. There is a refreshing glass of water after thirst.
- •Wherever you are, there is either a flower, or a plant, or a tree, or sand, or an ocean, or a lake.
- •Today is special, because there is something special to be found in every single day.