Already on li.st? Open in app.
I really want to love listapp and I'm just not that verbal so I read read read and think oh I could list some pictures.
- •A painting I saw during my art school days. Particularly interesting to me because I never did leave the discourse.
- •The Valentine's Day card I made in honor of my dear friend, west Hollywood's 95 year old expert on everything, JEANNE DOBRIN (all caps all the time). To know her is to love her and hope she's on your side of the issue.
- •Was in @ralphsmarket in West Hollywood and came across this box of Simple Truth Baby Spinach that had arugula in it. I contacted both Ralph's and Simple Truth and neither seemed interested.
AFTERMATH - 10 songs about the way it went down
- 1.We Choose to Go to the Moon
- 2.Rugged Individualism
- 3.Response to a Serenade
Or ... Hair today gone to my head. Or ... When is enough too much?
- •1977Freshman in high school. Kihei Maui. Some high school dance event.
- •1981Senior. Graduation day. Mid Pacific Institute. Honolulu Hawaii. A 70s hold out.
- •1990Saintes, France. Graduate school. Architecture My first manbun (maybe more of a pony tail?).
So I like to laugh.
- •Let's try this 💰
- •Or this ⛈☔️
- •This one ... wtf ... 👻
At the end of every month apartments in my neighborhood seem to belch trash. Here's some pics of the trash from the last couple weeks.
- •These things.
- •This collection.
- •These guys.
As Councilmember and former Mayor, I'd like to officially wish you a happy, healthy 2016. Come visit WeHo. Stay for an hour. Stay for the night. Move here and reinvent your life.
- •West Hollywood was founded in 1984. This past year the city celebrated its 30th anniversary.
- •Some of the famous WEHO landmarks include the Whiskey and Roxy along the Sunset strip.
- •The billboards.
I love imagining all the ways in which people carefully selected and sent gifts to perfect strangers. And here's the last bit of my secret Santa's effort
- •The package arrived during a very rare Southern California rainstorm. (El Nino not withstanding).
- •First clue: says on the front List App Secret Santa. With a HOpeful HOmey HOnest! HO HO HO!
- •Package was sent from Glasgow, Scotland.
This list request from @ChrisK - thank you.
- •Hungry me. Would live in my favorite cookbook.
- •Lazy me. Would live in an obscure little book about the beaches of Maui County
- •Sexy me. Would live in this or any book about making my stomach flat.
Of course I believe the science. But mostly it seems the rock we live on can't possibly know the difference.
- •What islands? There were islands here once?
- •What's up with all these bears?
- •The smog isn't that bad.
- •Going to bed...to sleep.
- •Not studying for finals🤑🤑🤑Suggested by @lesbian