BOOKS I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN
This list request from @ChrisK - thank you.
- •Hungry me. Would live in my favorite cookbook.
- •Lazy me. Would live in an obscure little book about the beaches of Maui County
- •Sexy me. Would live in this or any book about making my stomach flat.
- •Smarty-pants me. Would live in here with Walter Benjamin discussing "The work of art in the age of mechanical reproduction."
- •Tomato me. I'd live here with these other tomatoes.
- •Memoir me. Would live with David laughing about his family and writing about mine.
- •HIV positive me. Would live here in the story I wrote. Or with my friend Tony who died 21 years ago.
- •Ugly me. Would live with Umberto redeeming ugliness.
- •Optimist me. Would live in the magic of believing.
- •Utopia me. Probably wouldn't find a home in this book.
- •Forgetful me. Would live with Norman in "The History of Forgetting"
- •Vernacular me. Would live down the street from Herman Fidler's 1957 cram course in vernacular architecture.
- •Painter me. Would live in Yelena Zhelezov's painting of a fictional socialist realist Trotsky/Brodsky book
- •Fictional me. Doesn't exist.