THINGS I DID INSTEAD OF PAPER GRADING AND LESSON PLANNING
Because Sunday's for a teacher are just...barf.
- •Grocery shopping / menu planning / fridge cleaning
- •2 loads of laundry
- •Oiled my dining room table
- •Took out trash and recycling
- •Sorted through a billion cloisonné figurines from my wife's grandmother.
- •Seriously. A billion.
- •I just can't.
- •Photographed my dog.
- •A few times.
- •Ok...more than a few times.
- •Prayed that the papers would grade themselves.
- •Berated @Lu for mentioning grading on Instagram.