FILM PROP AUCTION ITEMS THAT I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL ARE SLIGHTLY OVERPRICED
£1 = $1.5, roughly. I love a lot of these movies, and some of these I actually want.
- •A wrench. Sorry, a red wrench. $450. From Armageddon, but still...
- •$9,000? For Robin's nipple suit?! Holy expensive halloween costume Batman!
- •You guys, it's a fedora! Not sure there ever was a time when they looked good on anyone. $7,500.
- •Maybe I'm just not a fan of vests any more, but $600 a piece?
- •Jason Bourne's derelict look is SO hot for fall, but $3,000 is slightly more than I'm looking to spend. Though it is a full outfit!
- •This... $1,500. Yes that is Legends. Yes it's just the horn.
- •Indiana Jones' hat's lesser famous, older brother is $6,000.
- •James Bond's shirt. I think. Definitely a shirt though. $1,200! The patch for $300 actually kind of makes sense next to this random shirt from the 70s.
- •James Bond's shirts, part II. For going to the discotheque or just for the office, it's the same cheap price of $1,200 each.
- •This futuristic gadget for just $2,250. I wonder if it comes with the cast.
- •Stop it! $1,500! Ethan Hunt's look in M:I, but STOP IT!
- •Oh, wait. Benji Dunn's outfit in Ghost Protocol is at least cheaper, but still $600. Go to Target guys, save some money!
- •Finally, I LOVE The Matrix. But a shirt, pants and shoes with "Morpheus" sharpied on them cannot be worth $3,000. Yes they can apparently.