MY DOG SUMS UP HOW I FEEL ABOUT:
- •Being stuck in traffic and all my preset radio channels are playing nothing but commercialsYes, I still listen to the radio. No, I'm not 80.
- •Bad radio commercialsWhich is a lot of them unfortunately
- •People using the words "networking" and "contacts" instead of "talking" and "friends"Especially if your "contact" is someone you "networked" with at a party five years ago who probably doesn't remember your name
- •Dropping my phone on the ground when there's people aroundAs if they need to know how much of a klutz I can be
- •Fashion diets. Now it's all about the paleo? I've lost track...Side note, a friend was on a dairy diet and used that as an excuse to eat a bucket of Cold Stone ice cream for dinner
- •People posting blurry photosNot asking that they're perfect, but get it right or don't show them to me
- •Credit scoresWHYYYYYY?!?!?!?
- •Low battery warnings on my phoneFirst of, 20% is actually quite a bit to have left. That's a solid hour (maybe) of list making. Second, I already know! It's right there!
- •Ice creamI'll be honest. I was the one on the Cold Stone diet.