MY DOG WAS ON TINDER FOR A HOT SECOND
Was mostly an excuse to make dog puns, and see what the dating app was all about (I was in a relationship at the time and my girlfriend encouraged this). Here are the basics of what happened:
- •His profile had a few photos. Bio: My name is Doug (the u is silent). I like walks, food and people.
- •I swiped right for all men and women who were 20 or older. No judgements.
- •All dudes swiped right (I assume a lot of them didn't even look at my profile). A lot of women matched too, but not nearly as much as the men. Real sausage fest.
- •My favorite conversations:
- •Every time there was an animal in one of the photos, I said the same thing. This was the first guy who answered.
- •There was the guy who wanted a dog to be part of his (scam) marketing team (1/2)
- •He was almost as persistent as I was (2/2)
- •This guy was on the toilet reading a newspaper in his photo
- •This guy didn't respond to me after my last message
- •This girl knew what was up (1/2)
- •She won the game! (2/2)
- •I got really busy after around two weeks and I realized how active you have to be on Tinder to keep conversations going, so I deleted my profile.
- •What did I learn? Absolutely nothing!