MY FIRST LIST. MY FIRST THOUGHT LOOKING BACK AT IT.
Use photo, link, or whatever. Don't dwell on the past but it's fun to hear what you think of it now.
- •Other Things You Don't Want Donald Trump to SayMaybe a missed opportunity using my List App debut to make fun of someone everyone jokes about (until he's President), but I'm still proud of my four likes and one relist. Here it is: OTHER THINGS YOU DON'T WANT DONALD TRUMP TO SAY
- •The best books you might not have readI stand by this one and I love that I established myself as book-centric from the start - as if my user name didn't do that all by itself! THE BEST BOOKS YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE READSuggested by @bookishclaire
- •Some Tweets I Just ReadI still love these damn tweets. Obviously a safe, impersonal list, though. Just testing the waters. I opened up more in later lists. Some Tweets I Just ReadSuggested by @jeremysomething
- •Reasons I Got Mad TodayHonestly a solid list. Very on brand. REASONS I GOT MAD TODAYSuggested by @k8mcgarry
- •My Favorite Podcasts.Eh. It's an ok list. Not my favorite but I wasn't sure what to list and so I did one of the suggestions. Still my fave podcasts though! FAVORITE PODCASTSSuggested by @evak
- •ALL THE WAYS I HAVE EXPRESSED HATRED TOWARDS MY EX'S BEARD ALL THE WAYS I HAVE EXPRESSED HATRED TOWARD MY EX'S BEARDSome of my best material. We got back together, and the beard remains. What can ya do?Suggested by @originalamericantrt
- •Guilty PleasuresI have no idea why I did this one, I don't really believe in guilty pleasures! I'm the type that owns all her quirks and enjoys them to the fullest.Suggested by @RStrout
- •People I Shouldn't Have DatedThis is an accurate representation of what I still talk about on here. The story of the first item on this list got me my job. People I Shouldn't Have DatedSuggested by @RachelP
- •Reasons I'm the grossest person you know Reasons I'm the Grossest Person You KnowEw. Why did I? I guess I thought it was a safe place in Beta. And also I was trying to be funny/relatable while still being lazy.Suggested by @alissamaynot
- •5 GAY STEREOTYPES I BREAKI'm not sure why I did this list as my 1st one. It's kind of embarrassing now. Sort of like when your mom pulls out short stories you wrote in high school and says "oh look at how talented you were back then!" Ugh. 5 Gay Stereotypes That I BreakSuggested by @eatthelove
- •A list about deathI maybe should have kept things a little lighter for the first one out the gate?Suggested by @jacib
- •My favorite elementary school memoriesAw this is so true. The G.W. Brown school was a trip. FAVORITE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MEMORIESSuggested by @sky
- •Shit that's happened to me before I've turned 21 that I never put on my bucket listVery on-brand. I still have to elaborate on some of the stories. Shit That's Happened to ME Before I've Turned 21 That I Never Put on My Bucket ListSuggested by @olive