Names of Norwegian Monarchs that are actually real 🇳🇴💯🇳🇴
Photo are representative at best, names are totally true. Google them.
- •Harald HairfairLike Harald with the good hair. Also famous for his own line of conditioners.
- •Eric BloodaxeYou know... King Bloodaxe!
- •Haakon the GoodGood guy.
- •Harald GreycloakHe apparently owned a cool cloak. This photo actually popped up when I searched his name, so obviously...
- •Harald BluetoothAhead of his time, connected with everything and everyone.
- •Sweyn ForkbeardI guess forks looked differently back then?
- •Saint OlafActual saint, declared eternal king of Norway too.
- •Cnut the GreatI have a feeling he named himself. Exhibit A: that mustache.
- •Magnus the Good#plagiarism
- •Magnus BarefootDidn't own a single pair of shoes.
- •Magnus the BlindWasn't actually blind, just used it as an excuse to make people carry him around.
- •Inge the HunchbackThe movie is actually based on him.
- •Haakon the BroadshoulderedNow they're just getting lazy.
- •Haakon the OldReally lazy
- •Haakon the YoungAh come on!!!