Reasons to play D&D other than "it's an awesome game"
- •Because getting laid was TOO easyI'm stealing this joke from someone but I can't remember who.
- •You get to live out whatever you wantDreamt of torturing people? Want to fight a dragon? You want to become mayor of a city with minimal work? Great! You can do that *and* get rewards for it.
- •In spite of what you think, it's very socialI didn't know the group I'm playing with now at all. I spend prob four hours a week playing and drinking with them. Needless to say, we're now all friends.
- •It's like sports but betterYes! Yes it is.
- •BECAUSE IT'S AN AWESOME GAME!