THE BASIC PLOT OF THE 40 MINUTE ACTION-COMEDY I MADE IN HIGH SCHOOL CALLED "THE MISSION"
- •Nuclear codes are stored in a gold fish's DNABecause why not. Also, it's name was officially "Spank" the gold fish.
- •The Soviets steal itIt was set in modern day. The Soviet Union was basically a terrorist group that had waited until now to strike back in an attempt for global domination.
- •It's up to retired CIA agent Eddie Smith to get it backBecause of course.
- •This time it's personalAgain, of course. The main henchman killed Smith's partner, which was the reason he retired in the first place.
- •The main villain, however, was an Asian woman and her best friend was Mr. PencilMaybe more progressive than you would have thought? We didn't explain any of the reasons why this was so in the movie. Mr. Pencil was just an actual pencil with different smiley faces taped on it for the close-ups.
- •Smith goes through a montage and saves the dayHe failed once. Did 10 push-ups and some running. Tried again and succeeded. Yay!