SONGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL CONFIDENT
Inspired by @lesbian //// Also known as my playlist titled "u r ready 4 dis"
- •Confident by Demi LovatoNot a joke I love this song. The bass is pumpin.
- •All I Do is Win by DJ KhaledI can rap the shit out of this song and it is nice to listen to if you want to get jacked about something
- •You Need Me, I Don't Need You by Ed SheeranBecause I don't need you, and also I can sing/rap this whole song
- •Candy Store from the Heathers MusicalReminds me to just do it (fac id)
- •My Shot from HamiltonCan sing/ rap this perfectly. Wrote a 6 page paper about this song. The brass emphasis on certain words just gets me every damn time.
- •You and Me (But Mostly Me) from Book of MormonYikes, I am musical theater trash. My go to group project theme song.
- •Work This Body by Walk the MoonGood beat, really gets the blood flowing. Fun to sing to. Can also substitute Shut Up and Dance tbh
- •Babel by Mumford & Sons"Cuz I know my weakness, know my voice, and I believe in grace and choice" great lyrics, excellent banjo, fits my voice type and great before speech meets where I literally have to know my voice
- •Worth It by Fifth HarmonyBecause I am worth it dammit. Great for dancing
- •One Thing by One DirectionReminds me of where I come from/ my past. "Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite" gets me every time. Great car jam
- •Twenty Dollar Nosebleed by Fall Out BoyFeat. Brendon Urie. LYRICS. PUNCTUATION OF BRASS INSTRUMENTS. THE BEAT. THE BRIDGE. THE CHORUS. 🙌🙌🙌👍👍
- •My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark by Fall Out BoyWe did this song for show choir and we mashed it up with I See Fire. I like the song, I like singing it in the car, I like the drums, I looooooove the beginning. Was A M A Z I N G when I saw them live (picture actual fire)
- •Shots by LMFAOAlways ask to play this at parties because it really gets it going and also fun to dance to and to shout the lyrics to
- •15 Minutes by the Yeah YousFrom Easy A, my U L T I M A T E jam song. The beginning the harmonies are just 🙌🙌👍👍👍💯. This is my go-to morning jam before golf meets. CANNOT STRESS THIS SONG ENOUGH. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LOOK THIS SONG UP. Hands down one of my favorite songs of all times