THINGS I DID IN 2015
I did a lot of things. This is a minor brag list soooooo. (Sorry, this is originally written in December 2015 and I sound like a HUGE ASSHOLE HAHAHA) POSTED FOR JULY CLEAN OUT. THANKS @kbon FOR THE REQUEST
- •Went to state speechA BIG DEAL. I got 1st in informative speaking in my district and 2nd with my oral interpretation of drama (about hood 4th graders). I AM A BIG DEAL YOU GUYS (in district B5)
- •Got scholarship money💸💵💸💵💸💵💸💰
- •Picked a collegeGo Huskers! (I actually do not care about sports so don't quiz me about them or anything)
- •Graduated from High School and had a ballin graduation partyI got to speak at graduation and gave a pretty good speech about books. I ended up graduating #1 in my class while being in band and choir. I DID GOOD YA'LL
- •Worked at a museumMy dream job! Just a small job on the weekends in a museum in town. It was a lot of fun and validated my future career choice!!!!! Old stuff is cool!!!!
- •Went to Fall Out BoyDrove down and got a hotel for it. WORTH IT. Also in the concert, hoodie Allen and wiz kalifea (misspelled I know) but I don't care about them. We were in the pit and we were close and it was FUN
- •Went to New OrleansIn August! Very hot! Very OK! The world war 2 museum was 🔥 and we went 2 days!
- •Went to collegeIt was hard at first but my grades were pretty good!
- •Went to HozierIn my college town! He is so amazing and nice and sounds exactly like his album. It's insane. 10/10 would recommend!
- •Saw a lot of moviesEven a lot of good movies, YAY
- •Ended my first semester with a 4.0
- •Just got through the goddamn yearI did it. I survived.