THINGS I FIND STRANGELY COMFORTING
Inspired by @alexim
- •The smell of laundry/sitting in a laundry roomI worked in a laundromat for 2 years, and they let me do my homework and relax while doing it, so the smell of laundry or detergent is incredibly comforting
- •Knowing I can miss watching a show live and I can just watch it the next dayThanks Hulu!
- •Using the notes app with a daily to do list that stretches 2 weeks aheadNot using a planner for some reason, but this works for me
- •Sitting in the library between classes knowing I should be doing schoolwork but watching YouTube videosProcrastination is so comforting
- •The color pinkMost of my bedrooms have been pink, and also I just love the color and relate to it on a weird personal level. The majority of stuff I own is pink tbh
- •Speech meets/ golf coursesStressful when competing, fun when not