Aesthetically Pleasing Movies
Movies that I'll put on if I'm in the mood to watch somethin' pretty
- •AtonementHorribly depressing. Visually beautiful.
- •The Prince of EgyptShock & awe visuals
- •Frances HaThe black and white is so well done. And it's just so charming.
- •The Darjeeling LimitedNot my favorite Wes Anderson movie, but gorgeous nonetheless
- •Pride and PrejudiceJoe Wright is a genius.
- •Any Nancy Meyers movieCould I just live in It's Complicated? Can Nancy please direct my life? (But include more diversity if the latter request is taken seriously)
- •Moulin RougeSo luxurious