My Go-to Karaoke Songs
For when I have enough liquid courage to get up there
- •Shoop by Salt-n-PeppaThank you, Ellen DeGenerous, for making me obsessed with this song after you rapped it in your stand up special Here and Now
- •It Wasn't Me by ShaggyI got this album in fifth grade. I was so excited that I memorized every single Shaggy rap in every song. It's my pride and joy.
- •C'est La Vie by B-WitchedAn unexpected hit. My favorite part is the little Irish jig in the middle.
- •You're So Vain by Carly SimonGotta read the crowd to see if this is right. Ideally, perform it in the style of Kate Hudson in How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
- •Don't Stop Me Now by QueenPossibly the happiest song of all time. Accompanying dance movies are essential in this performance.