Statements Made While My Family Does a Puzzle
- •"I hate this."Said by me, repeatedly.
- •"Gosh, the middle of this puzzle is such a puzzle."Said very seriously by my sister @nicollease
- •"Teddy chewed three of our pieces!!"Our puppy got ahold of three puzzle pieces and the devastation was palpable.
- •"Dad is accusing me of hiding pieces!"My sister again. Dad's response: "She wants to put in the last piece!" High stakes.
- •"Stop being such a forcer, Paige"Apparently there were two pieces that I "forced" together. Now I'm the forcer. I'm going to go read a book or something.