Thoughts I Had in the Last Hour of the Benghazi Hearings
a.k.a. the longest day of Hillary Clinton's life
- •I am in shock that this is still happening
- •I would have cried in sheer frustration at this pointAnd Hill can never cry because she's a woman and people will write articles that are sexist as hell
- •But when do they eat dinner?
- •Everyone please stop yellingMaybe they're hungry?
- •This is like an exec hearing from hellThanks for that point of reference, Greek life
- •Oh my god, Hill is straight-up losing her voice"I just need to....grab a.....lozenge"
- •They sound like Jim Webb at the democratic debate fighting over speaking minutes
- •I think I might cry and I've only been watching for the past two hours
- •This is exhausting
- •AND WE ARE DONENow for the Anderson Cooper recap 🙏🏻