Dirty Dancing Appreciation
I once described this movie as "only okay" and I have officially changed my mind.
- •I mean look at this.
- •When Swayze jumps off the stage.
- •Damn straight. And despite what my best friend says this line does make sense. And even if it doesn't I still love it.
- •Baby's dress in the final scene deserves its own bullet.
- •And a second one...
- •AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU.
- •Of course the jump.
- •Just. Ugh.
- •In love.
- •Patrick Swayze breaking car windows in the pouring rain is my aesthetic.
- •Actually my favorite line. "I'll never be sorry." "Neither will I."
- •This is so me trying to learn anything.
- •This is so not me because I give up on everything I'm bad at but I wish it was me.
- •Can I call dibs on a fictional character?
- •Moral of the story: this movie is the shit and I want "the time of my life" played at my funeral.