FREAKY PLANTS FROM MOVIES, RANKED
I want a pet mandrake sooooo bad
- 1.Mandrake Root from "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"Ron pulls it outta the dirt and it's like "WAHHHHH!!!" and it looks like a cute grumpy old man. Careful though☝🏽Their cry is so loud it'll kill ya.
- 2.Mandrake Root from "Pan's Labyrinth"My sweet wrinkly baby. This makes no sense but Ofelia puts it in milk under her pregnant mom's bed and it represents the fetus or something? I dunno but I love it it's so weird.
- 3.The light tree from "Avatar"Basically God to the Avatars. They like to plug their ponytails into its branches cuz they wanna be sooo connected to nature (in a kind of sexual way?). Oh, and it creates these beautiful floating spores that I wish I had as pets.
- 4.Tree guys from "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"You want these guys on your team when there is a battle for Middle Earth, that's for sure.
- 5.The dead tree from "Fern Gully"Haunting. Dark. Important.
- 6.The edible mushrooms in "Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory"It's like frosting? Makes me feel weird.
- 7.The singing flowers from "Alice in Wonderland"I respect the trippy singing flower scene but I sure as hell don't like it.
- 8.The daffodils in "Hook" that sniff Robin Williams' crotchCan't find a good photo but they are rude and they sneeze so loud they give up Pan's hiding place to the naughty Lost Boys. #hate🖕🏽