LISTS YOU'LL FIND IN MY JOURNAL
Here are some personal lists I'm always writing in my lil notebook I keep in my purse.
- •GoalsPersonal goals, career goals, long term goals, short term....all dat.
- •Favorite namesI've had a list of favorite names since I was like 10 years old. It's basically a list of pre-approved names I will present to my future husband when we are discussing baby names 😳
- •EpiphaniesYou gotta write those down!
- •Things I need to do to get my life togetherThis is a to-do list that involves essential tasks I keep putting off. Like getting car washed, sending in my rent payment, writing thank you notes, etc.
- •When I'm madWhen I'm really mad I basically just angry list what I'm feeling and what's pissing me off. Sometimes I can only make sense of my feelings when I write them down.
- •Adjectives that describe my younger brotherI love him so damn much I often feel the need to write down words that describe him.
- •What I'm thankful forThis keeps me grounded and not so focused on my little tiny problems and issues. Puts things in perspective.