POSSIBLE REASONS WHY MY LAST LIST IS NOT TRENDING
It was about freaky plants in movies and it is probably the best thing I've ever written.
- •I posted it at a time of day when no one is on List App.But evening is always the best time to post...or so I thought...
- •The title. It's not catchy enough.A better title would have been "Totally wild and crazy trees and flower creatures!!!!"
- •That one almost-mean comment I made on that one list.List Appers are turning against me for breaking the cardinal rule of the app: Be Nice.
- •I made a spelling error, another cardinal rule of List App.Or worse, I made an incorrect movie reference. This is an unforgivable sin in List App world.
- •Everyone found out that I "like" every one of my own posts.But it's just a weird habit!! But now everyone thinks I'm an egomaniac and don't want to feed my unhealthy desire for love and admiration with more "likes."
- •People don't care about plants.But what kind of monster wouldn't care about plants??
- •People don't care about FREAKY plants.But they do!! Everyone loves freaky stuff...
- •It's too weird.I got too comfortable and let my weird mind run free and the result is that I'm the only one that gets it. It does not appeal to a wide audience. Dammit! I think this is the reason.
- •Its only been a few hours, baby!!The night is young. Perhaps when I awake @bjnovak will have relisted my list and I will be reassured of my list-writing prowess.