THE BEST RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS
When you don't know an answer to a question or just don't feel like giving a response, I recommend responding with these choice words.
- •"Cuz I like to party."This is good for two reasons: 1) It's funny and 2) it is guaranteed to end the question asking because the asker will be so baffled/intrigued.
- •"Does this answer your question?"Follow this by pulling up shirt to show belly, and wait for a response.
- •"It's complicated, you wouldn't understand."Follow this by shaking your head and looking off into the distance.
- •"Yes and no."People think you are smart when you answer with this, like nothing is black and white to you. You are intellectual and see things from all angles.
- •"Great question."No need to say anything after this.
- •"Let me answer your question with a question."Then just ask any question you want.
- •"No questions, please."This will make you feel famous and powerful.
- •"I think you know the answer to that."Then wink knowingly at them.
- •"Can you rephrase that?"This challenges the question asker. You are doing them a favor by forcing them to word things in a different way.
- •"Hold that thought."Then walk away like you have somewhere very important to be.
- •"Does it look like I know the answer to that??"Say this in a somewhat angry tone. This will make them feel confused and guilty, taking the pressure off of you.
- •"Because I love you."You can respond to literally any question with this. People love it.