+🙏🏻+ BEST THINGS TO EAT WHEN YOU AREN'T EATING PROCESSED SUGARS AND CARBS!
@benkorell and I are trying to eat better/healthier. But we are hungry so please send us some healthy-non carby- non sugary suggestions!
- •Zucchini noodles (made by our Spiralizer)
- •Date BrowniesBrownie: 2.5 cups dates, 1.5 cups walnuts, 6 tbsp cocao powder, 1.5 tsp vanilla, 2 tbsp water, pinch salt in food processor and then transfer to a pie or cake pan. Icing: 1/4 cup cocao powder, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/4 cup maple syrup (the real stuff) and mix. Ice brownies, refrigerate for a couple of hours.Suggested by @laur
- •Nana Ice CreamFrozen banana(s), a little bit of almond milk, and (optional) anything you'd like to add like a tbsp or 2 of nut butter, cocao powder, vanilla, other frozen fruit, and blend until it's the consistency of ice cream.Suggested by @laur
- •Grain-free granola http://bit.ly/1IOD0NaSuggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •Seed crackers http://bit.ly/1zC6ZnJSuggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •What about some carrot sticks in guacamole?Suggested by @Mary
- •Frozen grapes make me happy! U can munch all day.Suggested by @aubrey