DREAM JOBS GROWING UP
- •Editor in chief of US WeeklyEvery Friday I used to leave high school, stop at the newsstand and pick up the newest issue of US Weekly. I would read the magazine cover to cover and study every page.
- •DermatologistI had really bad skin growing up. I used to think that I never wanted anyone to feel the way about their skin that I did. I figured the best solution was to become a dermatologist and cure everyone's acne. Then Accutane became a hot topic. My skin cleared up and I decided I did not want to touch pimples all day.
- •@sophia's AssisstantOr working on anything that she had going on! My mom always said "she has her finger on the pulse."
- •Work for a show on Food NetworkI am a Food Network junkie. I almost packed up shop in LA for an internship in the big apple. I could have been BFF with the Barefoot Contessa by now.
- •Lounge singer in Las VegasMy dad was in the apparel industry so every February and September for as long as I can remember the Port gang ventured to Vegas for a week at a time. We stayed at The Tropicana because it was the 90s and this was apparently a hot spot. There was a lounge by the elevators where a woman performed basically all day every day. I thought her voice was funny and entertaining and started imitating her. I did such a good job that my family's dream job for me was to be a vegas lounge singer. Cc @benjamin