FAMOUS STUDENT REVOLTS AT CROSSROADS HIGH SCHOOL (90S-00S)
- •The G-String UprisingThe administration banned g-strings for 6-8th graders after a girl wore a see through white skirt with her thong sticking out on top. The students were outraged because a VPL is gross. G-Strings lived on.
- •The vending machine uprisingNo more candy and soda in the vending machines. No more Dr. Pepper at 8 am. No more shock tarts at noon. Students were outraged.
- •The coffee/smoothie bar station uprisingThe administration removed the coffee cart from the Beth's Kitchen Catering package. Students could no longer get their cappuccino or Oreo milkshake fix at 9:50 am. Students were outraged.
- •The Chrome Hearts uprisingThe teachers felt it inappropriate for students to be wearing clothes that said "FUCK YOU" on them. They tried to ban them but the students were outraged and fought on.
- •The AP test uprisingThe administration wanted to remove AP classes from the class list to create a more level playing field for all students. But, Tom, how are we going to get into Yale if we can't take AP tests like all the kids at Brentwood and Harvard Westlake?!?
- •The Kate Spade & Prada Purse Ban in Middle SchoolSuggested by @Lilysaltz
- •PE Dress Code UprisingIn protest of PE uniforms and the class in general. Basically was expected in the form of never bringing PE clothes ever. Or going to the counselor to basically have a therapy session instead of go to PE class at all.Suggested by @Lilysaltz