FRIDAY AFTERNOON THOUGHTS
I got off of work early today and after a few hours too many of watching HGTV I decided it was time to get out of the house and take a walk to the market.
- •Are these blondie quinoa brownies I'm about to make THAT much healthier than regular brownies?Probably not.
- •Do Asian couples do more hand holding?I think so. I don't stroll the aisles at Ralphs holding @benjamin's hand.
- •What should @benjamin and I do tonight?Should I make a dinner reservation? Bowling? Movie?
- •Walking home with groceries sucks.
- •Everyone drives black cars.
- •Pedestrians are not conscious that they are taking up the whole sidewalk by walking in the middle.
- •I'm still really annoyed that I was the only one who showed up for yoga this morning so they had to cancel the class
- •Cell phone, please don't die before I get home.