Already on li.st? Open in app.
It's no surprise that we love cocktails! We've rounded up five of our fave recipes to inspire your own happy hour! Check out our blog for each recipe in greater detail. Cheers!
- •Tennessee BuzzThere's nothing better than coffee and booze! All you need is your favorite iced coffee, whiskey and all of the fixings, and you've got yourself a cocktail with a caffeine kick!
- •Lavender LemonadeWhen life gives you lemons AND lavender, then you obviously make lavender lemonade! Simply mix lemons, sugar, vodka, coconut water and lavender simple syrup and voila - lavender lemonade!
- •Strawberry Basil MuleWhat do muddled strawberries, basil and ginger beer all have in common? They all have the power to kick up a traditional Moscow mule to a whole new level!
We recently discovered six words related to art, beauty and creativity that we bet you've never heard of before. They are bound to get your creative juices flowing!
- •MerakiThis Greek word, which doesn't have an English counterpart, is often used when talking about cooking and design.
- •ElysianIn Classical Greek mythology, the Elysian Fields refer to a paradise of heroes immortalized by the gods.
- •PalinoiaThis word isn't to be confused with paranoia.
What to do with all of your paintings from your Paint Nite events! While you can certainly create a gallery wall to display your art, here are some even more creative ways to use those canvases.
- •Introduce Some CharactersAdd some unexpected flair to your painting just by cutting out a photo and using some simple school glue! Who would've thought that a T-Rex would love the snow?
- •Just Add KeysWe can't ever find our keys either, which is why this idea is so awesome. Simply grab some hooks and nail them into the wooden frame of your painting and voila! You'll hopefully never lose your keys again
- •Be WordyGrab some stick on foam or cork board and you're instantly able to leave notes for anyone in your household!
If you like wine as much as we do, you probably have a drawer full of wine corks. If you don't, start collecting them. Here are some great project ideas from around the internet.
- •Earbud holderNot much to make here, but this is a genius idea to keep your earbuds from getting tangled.
- •Cork earringsIf you can slice a cork, you can make these. All you need is a few beads and some wire to get the look.
- •Phone standPolish off a few bottles of wine and you'll have your very own fancy pants desk accessory.
And you can paint any of these today. Go to PaintNite.com/search
- •Wild Night Flower
- •Moonrise Lake
- •Glowing Paris
Our favorite quotes from our unofficial mascot.
- •"The secret to doing anything is believing you can do it. Anything that you believe you can do strong enough, you can do. Anything. As long as you believe."
- •"Look around. Look at what we have. Beauty is everywhere—you only have to look to see it."
Whether you're single, in a relationship with a Valentine's grinch, or married and just want to spend time with your gal pals, here's our list for the perfect Galentine's Day.
- •BrunchBrunch calories don't count and mimosas are bottomless. Plus, you can have heart shaped waffles.
- •DecorateSassy signage is a must
- •YumCraft your own cheese plate. Add sparkly hearts for added fun.