Our Five Favorite Signature Sips
It's no surprise that we love cocktails! We've rounded up five of our fave recipes to inspire your own happy hour! Check out our blog for each recipe in greater detail. Cheers!
- •Tennessee BuzzThere's nothing better than coffee and booze! All you need is your favorite iced coffee, whiskey and all of the fixings, and you've got yourself a cocktail with a caffeine kick!
- •Lavender LemonadeWhen life gives you lemons AND lavender, then you obviously make lavender lemonade! Simply mix lemons, sugar, vodka, coconut water and lavender simple syrup and voila - lavender lemonade!
- •Strawberry Basil MuleWhat do muddled strawberries, basil and ginger beer all have in common? They all have the power to kick up a traditional Moscow mule to a whole new level!
- •Souped-Up SidecarSometimes you gotta switch things up! We updated this classic cocktail by adding blood orange and honey. Delicious and one hundred percent Gatsby approved!
- •The Green ThumbThis cocktail is light and bright but it still gets the job done while packing a serious botanical punch!