HALLOWEEN COSTUMES THAT I MIGHT LIKE TO GO AS IN THE FUTURE
Halloween is a close 2nd to Xmas in terms of my favorite holidays. Ideas for Halloween costumes pop in my head throughout the year. Here are some ideas that maybe I'll use someday, or you can too.
- •Siskel & EbertMaybe not the sexiest couples costume ever, but there is a definitely sense of love that you could portray with your S.O.
- •Lisa Frankenstein's MonsterA very colorful and approachable monster reanimated from Lisa Frank binders and stickers.
- •Mystery Internet DogThere is just something about this pup
- •Sally Jesse RaphaelAny excuse to wear those red framed glasses
- •Jan CrouchI think I've wanted to dress up as her since I was a kid. I love her pink hair and heavy eyelashes. I'd definitely have to figure out how to apply false tears to my cheeks because she always seems to be weeping on TV.