- •I myself am an avid Ulta shopper.
- •I like the fact that they carry both high end and drugstore brands.
- •I also like the point system. Accruing points than can be turned into 💵💰💵💰 rather than points for samples is more appealing to me.
- •I realize Ulta has its faults (no NARS, Makeup Forever, Kat Von D, Bobbi Brown, etc...).
- •But they happen to have the brands I gravitate towards (Benefit, Too Faced, Tarte).
- •I've heard gripes about the customer service at both places, interchangeably ("they don't help you at all!!" "All they do is hound you!!").
- •So I want to know
- •Which do you prefer and why?
- •UltaLess crowded than Sephora since most of them are located in areas away from the mall. If you're looking to get some questions answered, Ulta is your better bet.Suggested by @margaretyoko
- •UltaThere's not a Sephora within an hour drive. Ulta is 4 miles from my drivewaySuggested by @Starmist
- •SephoraConvenient non-mall location, wide variety of brands. Helpful salespeople at my location, and easy to return stuff I don't like.Suggested by @kcupcaker
- •UltaULTA-mitely better. JK, I like the set up of Ulta better and the varietySuggested by @smallthings