PRODUCTS I LOVE
- •Rimmel Stay Matte PrimerGood for the oily-inclined. Also creates a good tacky base for make up.
- •L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip ColorSpecifically the color Nude Ballet.
- •NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon GirlFor when I'm feeling it. Also, rumor has it this is Taylor Swift's go to lip color.
- •Tigi Bed Head Manipulator hair pasteGives definition and hold to pixie cuts.
- •Clinique Dramatically Difference Moisturizing GelAlso good for the oily-inclined.
- •Neutrogena Shine Control Powder with Rice ComplexBest finishing powder for, yes you guessed it, oily faces, y'all!
- •Anastasia Brow Wiz, Brow Powder, or Dip BrowI change up the product type depending on my mood and look. For me, Anastasia products are across the board worth it.
- •Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil BronzerPerfect bronzer for lighter skin tones.
- •Mac Fix PlusGreat prep spray before make up. Also use it as a setting spray and refreshing spray. It's a win, win, win.
- •Real Technique make up brushesAffordable and great quality. Especially love the large powder brush and stippling brush.
- •Simple TonerThe Simple brand is a win for me because it is gentle on skin. I like this toner because it removes any residual make up/gunk on my face and also reduces redness that I often have on my cheeks.
- •Benefit Rockateur BlushSuper pigmented purple/pink blush that stays all day and I find that I like it in both the winter and summer months.