BEST TIME TO BE LISTING
Perfect opportunities to whip out the phone and start a new list. When do you list best?
- •At the hair salonGod knows how long it takes for the new highlights to set in ...
- •On public transportationSubway rides can be cumbersome commute, and if there are no #hotguysreading , listing can be a perfect distraction.
- •Waiting for any tech updatesWhen your iTunes on your laptop/iPad needs to be updated and you have less than two devices at work. Perfect for the iPhone to get a-listing!
- •Delivery woesTime before food arrives - pizza, Chinese or any other sustenance ...
- •In classI regret this fact but I think best when I am meant to be focusing on something else.Suggested by @kaitmaree
- •Long train rides (I.e. 4 hours or more)I usually finish off my drafts on theseSuggested by @estherlimtf
- •Sunday mornings.It's the most sociable time on The List App.Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •When trapped near a group of teenagers, anywhere!The things they talk about, what's important, who's a huge slut, etc. The teenage cadence needs to be captured in list form.Suggested by @thatssoayesha