IF I WERE TRAPPED ON A DESERT ISLAND WITH ONLY THREE TV SERIES
- •Firstly, that's just cruel. 3 isn't even a real number. 658 sounds like something more appropriate if I'm gonna be STUCK anywhere.
- •Secondly, my thought process immediately goes to evaluating the series - do I go with quality? Or simply number of episodes to last me throughout my time there? Emmys won a factor? LOLs per minute?
- •Genre? 1 drama, 1 sitcom, 1 reality?
- •Too many questions. Too many shows. Once again, 3 isn't even a number.
- •1) FRIENDSGonna be my first answer. Good balance of quality (Emmys nominated and won) vs number of episodes (10 seasons!) vs rewatchability ( I still LOL at scenes I've watched a million times) vs drama x comedy quotient.
- •2) FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTSCos #cleareyesfullheartscantlose . And it's not just about football. It's a show with heart. A lot of it.
- •3) SURVIVORThere are 31 seasons to date. So many social dynamics, so many hot bods, oh plus, great to have some reference for those outdoor survival skills! Might need some fire-making tutorials on hand.