(From the southeastern Michigan perspective)
- •Watermelon bloat.The only cure is more watermelon.
- •Bonding with folks from all walks of life over the perils of boob sweat and swamp ass.
- •Swamp ass.
- •Literally peeling your undergarments off at the end of a sweaty day.Diagnosis: swamp ass.
- •A miraculous burp of fresh breeze following a never ending period of stagnant, suffocating temperatures.
- •Air conditioner smell.Yankee Candle needs to make this happen.
- •The fierce drone of bugs and the tremolo of chirping things...It's like the crawling things are bitching about the heat in unison.
- •Finding corn debris wedged between your molars......though it's been 3 days since you had corn on the cob.
- •Heat lightning. Hell yeah.
- •Boxing your own ear going after whatever blood sucking demon made the 'brrrzzzzzzzt!!' noise so close to your brain.
- •Hot asphalt roasting in the sun...its smell and its unnerving pliability at certain temperatures.
- •A random whiff of musty rain summoning the ominous black clouds from the west.
- •Crispy, struggling grass beneath bare feet
- •Chlorine stench even after showering a few times
- •Sun drunkenness and the resulting exhaustion.Like I have right now!