Audiobooks I Loved
- •The Book Thief by Markus ZusakI LOVE this book, but idk if I'll ever be able to read the hard copy instead of listening. Just wouldn't be the same.
- •The Scorpio Races by Maggie StiefvaterSubtle romance, strong female lead. A++
- •The Graceling Realm books by Kristin CashoreAwesome lady warriors and princesses. Fav books that are feminist in a not-in-your-face way.
- •The Delirium series by Lauren OliverRead by Sarah Drew, who plays a recurring character on Grey's Anatomy. I can't remember the character's name, though, and am too lazy to look it up
- •Cinder by Marissa Meyer (and the books that follow)This one got me through about half of my first marathon. A++
- •Blood Red Road by Moira Young
- •A Monster Calls by Patrick NessRead by the actor who played Lucius Malfoy