Observations about Silicon Valley Corps
- •Mostly made up white menWith generally bad sense of style
- •Of the few women mostly are white
- •Most of them have the same style of clothesMen: Blazer, Blue Jeans, Typical Haircut, collar striped shirt, and Brown shoes. Women: Are better dressed than men (I think that's the case in most scenarios)
- •Most of the Women work in Marketing, Executive Assistant roles or HR
- •Few women executives, those that exist are mostly blonde and white
- •Gluttony is rampantAll you can eat buffet lunches, so much wasted food.
- •They make out what they're company is doing to be more important than it actually is.
- •Most young people are probably overworked and underpaid.