Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.The CrownSimply put, stunning. John Lithgow's Winston Churchill 👏IS 👏THE 👏REA👏SON 👏I 👏ACT. I also wept in the second episode when George VI passes. I am excitedly awaiting the next season.
- 2.ChanceAnother fantastic doctor roll for everyone's favorite British American. But oh what a different kind of doctor he plays...
- 3.Doctor Who"Loving" is too strong at this point, but I am becoming indoctrinated to the fandom. Cannot wait for the Matt Smith seasons (FYI he's in the Crown!).
A Royal Warrant, granted by Her Royal Majesty or Prince Philip or Prince Charles—or all three—denote a tradesperson or company as providing goods to the Royal Family.
- •Brooks Brothers TailorsThe United States' oldest clothier. I'd be sure the rare 36L would become a more accessible size.
- •Lily DachéWonderful ties and pocket squares.
- •Allen-Edmonds ShoemakersEst. 1922, one of the oldest and classiest.
Inspired by @ziggy & @dax
- •Animation of Cruella de Vil(Forward slash Marc Davis) —this basically happened.
- •Julie Andrews, The Tragedy of the Voice that Enchanted the WorldGod Save the Dame —this basically happened too, but more tears than words.
- •Molière—and how he is NO WHERE CLOSE to comparable to Bill.
(Inspired by a lot of you fine listers...from a long time ago.)
- •Caleb Kneip!Makeup courtesy of my girlfriend, inspired by Hedwig & the Angry Inch. Yes. I am fun.
- •I'm 22 years old...But I'm really like 390 or so. I fluctuate but the saying remains: I'm an old fart stuck in a young mans body.
- •I'm an actor.I do lots of Shakespeare and other stage plays. I started my senior year of high school in Macbeth. I'm now in my final year at UC San Diego about to get a bachelors in theatre. This is me as Sir Toby from 12th Night.
- •A new playscriptArden Shakespeare's are good backups... But if you saw a live theatre show and it affected you, I want to read the play. Even if it was a musical. Get me the libretto then. It's all scrumptious.
- •A Tom Hanks movieHe's currently sitting in the throne of my acting idol list. I want every movie this man has been in.
- •A bag of coffee/teaYour favorite roaster & blend (or plantation & leaf)—I wanna try it!
Cause this cartoon is silly, imaginative, and fun. It makes me laugh and smile, which is what a cartoon should do.
- 9.Princess BubblegumMaybe it's just me, but this girl puts the kingdom in jeopardy waaaay too much for he beloved science. C'mon Finn. You're above this nonsense.
- 8.Marceline's DadSoul stealer of evil evil evil evil who also steals FRIES. But when he's arguing with Ice King's penguin I cracked up at the "FINE KEEP YOUR CRUMBY SOUL" line so he gets a mention.
- 7.Ice KingI'd probably be an evil ice wizard if my beard could fly. He's not all that bad in reality...
I love working for Roberts Surfboards. These are some of my boss's (Robert Weiner's) signature phrases...
- •Fricken"You're fricken on this wave getting fricken barreled and its fricken going raaaahhhhh and you're fricken ready to peel out then you do a fricken backside off the lip and dump fricken bucketssss. *claps hands and runs them together* Yeaaaaaah!"
- •South Swell-O-Phone(A surfing expression about South Swell... Meaning the surf is gonna be reeeeeal good.) *ring ring* "South Swell-O-Phone!!"
- •Magical Surfing Boards*ring ring* "Hello this is Robert at Roberts Magical Surfing Boards..."
- •Sprinkle AwakeningA week ago, James (in the next photo) saved my half asleep morning by providing a donut to enjoy during 20th Century Drama lecture.
- •Other MenYesterday was the closing matinee of "Other People," a one act by Lily Padilla put on at UCSD. This is in the dressing room. We are the "Other Men." (CW from left: Andrew, Will, me, James, & Hunter!) Excuse the nip slippage.
- •Actually, the original caption on this snap was "Third Wheeling Hard"Thanks Paloma (ft. me & Dax at sushi.)
- •Oh When The Rum, Comes Maraschino InEnjoyed last night whilst watching Food Network Star... Bye bye Butcher Babe Loreal 😢