ADVENTURE TIME CHARACTERS, Ranked
Cause this cartoon is silly, imaginative, and fun. It makes me laugh and smile, which is what a cartoon should do.
- 9.Princess BubblegumMaybe it's just me, but this girl puts the kingdom in jeopardy waaaay too much for he beloved science. C'mon Finn. You're above this nonsense.
- 8.Marceline's DadSoul stealer of evil evil evil evil who also steals FRIES. But when he's arguing with Ice King's penguin I cracked up at the "FINE KEEP YOUR CRUMBY SOUL" line so he gets a mention.
- 7.Ice KingI'd probably be an evil ice wizard if my beard could fly. He's not all that bad in reality...
- 6.LSPBesides being voiced by the creator of the show, Lumpy Space Princess got my first laugh from this show just for her name. You go, LSP.
- 5.Skeleton SplitsI don't even think he's reoccurring but his presence in the episode Vault of Bones was extreeeemely appreciated and he will always have a place in my heart. He just CANNOT with yelling. He'll do whatever it takes for you to STOP YELLING.
- 4.Finn the HumanHe emotes these superb facials, lays down wicked beats with balloons, and is down for any dungeon clearing. Those luscious gold locks are full of surprises too.
- 3.BMOThis lil sassy guy is particularly deep for being a gaming system. He takes episodes to a depth not fathomable by the other characters....Have you even SEEN his quest??
- 2.MarcelineSuper relatable angsty teen warrior vampire princess with sweet musical skillz. She has a killer name too. She should be with Finn. Just don't eat her fries.
- 1.Jake the Dog"Why does he stretch?" Cause he's a dog. "How can he shape shift?" Dogs can do that. "Why is he makin bacon pancakes?" CAUSE DOGS ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND *toot* By far the most reasonable, heartfelt, loving, and loyal companion and source of humor in the show.