IF I WERE A MONARCH... I'd Royal Warrant These Co.'s
A Royal Warrant, granted by Her Royal Majesty or Prince Philip or Prince Charles—or all three—denote a tradesperson or company as providing goods to the Royal Family.
- •Brooks Brothers TailorsThe United States' oldest clothier. I'd be sure the rare 36L would become a more accessible size.
- •Lily DachéWonderful ties and pocket squares.
- •Allen-Edmonds ShoemakersEst. 1922, one of the oldest and classiest.
- •PoloFor fragrances.
- •CF Martin & Co.For their exquisite guitars.
- •Santa Cruz GuitarsAnother splendid guitar crafter.
- •Roberts SurfboardsPerhaps I'm biased, but shall we say these are "luxury" surfboards.
- •Jack Purcell ConverseSet apart from their classic forefathers by their cork insoles and toe-striping.
- •Tommy BahamaFor fitted, tropical shirts and watches.
- •Levi'sBlue jeans are preferable when they last and fit.
- •La Storia WineryWho doesn't enjoy a lovely Cab?
- •Mount Gay DistilleryAlways have and always will be the Oldest rum distillery, located in Barbados.
- •Samuel Adams BreweryThe lager that tastes sublime with anything.
- •Wilson Combat ArmamentsGorgeous renditions of John Moses Browning's classic, time-dividing pistol.
- •Bianci LeatherworksFine holsters, belts, and pouches.
- •Saddleback LeatherworksFor 100+ year lasting wallets, luggage, and cases.