Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •People who believe there is a such thing as "girl colours" and "boy colours".
- •When someone links you to a dumb YouTube video, and your recommendations are messed up for weeks.
- •People who ignore waitstaff at restaurants; fx don't say thank you, just pretend water/bread/whatever appeared on the table by magic.
- •Captain America: The Winter SoldierThis may be controversial, I don't know, but I'm just gonna say it; it's better than the first Cap movie. It's so good.
- •The Lion King II: Simba's PrideDisney has a rich history of pretty shoddy straight-to-VHS/DVD sequels, so this one was a pleasant surprise.
- •22 Jump StreetI don't wanna talk about it, okay? I love both these movies, and I will not apologise for it.
About teen girls, for teen girls (and adults with teen girl tastes).
- •Mean Girls
- •Easy A
- •Natural History Museum - London, England
- •ARoS - Aarhus, Denmark
- •Women's Museum - Aarhus, Denmark
From all over the place; and now from me to you.
- •Do your best. Encourage others to do their best. Don't ever assume you know what other people's best looks like.
- •There's nothing wrong with wanting and liking attention.
- •Instead of demanding that people earn your respect, just be nice to everyone unless they give you a reason not to.
- •John Mulaney - New in Town
- •Pete Holmes - Nice Try, The Devil
- •Iliza Shlesinger - Confirmed Kills
- •Guns N' Roses released their debut album.
- •The movie Some Kind of Wonderful was in theatres.
- •The first animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series started airing on TV.
- •InceptionFor this one, I want a sequel that's a prequel; I wanna know how these guys first met. Especially Arthur and Eames, because you KNOW those two hooked up.
- •The LosersI love this movie, and its mediocre reception makes no sense to me. I would have loved to see this group of idiots on more adventures.
- •The Girl With the Dragon TattooRumour has it that a sequel is coming, with a new cast and director. No thank you. I want Rooney Mara and David Fincher back.
- •John Dies At the EndSome call it a cult film; others call it one of the worst movies of its year; I call it 'I love the books so much I want them all to be movies'.
- •"Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper" by Diablo Cody
- •"How to Be a Movie Star: Elizabeth Taylor in Hollywood" by William J. Mann
- •"A Sting In the Tale: My Adventures with Bumblebees" by Dave Goulson
- •Sam Roxton from "I've Got Your Number" by Sophie KinsellaSmart, successful, looks good in a suit; like most love interests in chick lit, he's almost too perfect. He's good at Scrabble too - swoon!
- •Dag Bellinghausen from "Generation X" by Douglas CouplandFun, spontaneous, and an expert storyteller, this is the kind of guy my teenage self lived to love.
- •Joe Morelli from the Stephanie Plum series by Janet EnanovichA New Jersey cop with a sassy wit; knows how cute he is, and isn't shy about using it to his advantage.